Opportunities like these don’t come around every day! Yellowstone Valley Woman Magazine, Billings’ most read women’s leisure magazine, is looking for a true sales professional who can light up a room with energy and build lasting relationships with our businesses community through advertising sales. If you’ve got a hunger to help businesses grow, why not apply your passion by being a valued member of our locally-owned and operated bi-monthly publication? Our full-color, glossy magazine prides itself on bringing the best stories and content about our community to our community. Translation: it’s a pretty easy sell. In addition to developed sales leads, we’ll provide you with the support of an excellent and trusted team to help you handle the operational details, if needed, letting you focus on making the connections to develop an amazing book of business with great earning potential. Salary based on commission and performance.
The job entails…
The job entails…
- Forging relationships with an established list of contract advertisers to keep our business base serviced and happy
- Prospecting community connections to bring new advertisers to our magazine
- Working with clients to create a positive advertising message that delivers results
- Working with publisher and sales team on leads to help meet overall revenue goals
- Becoming keenly aware of YVW’s target audience and the power of our loyal readership
- Have a strong sales, marketing and business background, preferably with media sales experience
- Have a proven track record for generating sales
- Have a deep knowledge of how targeted advertising can grow your clients’ sales
- Work with our editorial team to uncover content-related sales leads to help potential clients best market their advertising message
- Be skilled at building relationships that foster long-term business partnerships
- If you’re the right candidate for this work-at-home, set-your-own hours position with great earning potential, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is our preferred communication.